This is awesome!.
(Warning, some parts of the rest of the site are NSFW.)
Here are some interesting things:
And finally, a link that is most likely not safe for work, regarding how one wipes one’s bum… if you ever thought that privacy was dead, keep these interesting stats in mind:
– There is a 50/50 split between sitters and standers
– Each half is completely unaware the other half exists
– Amongst the standers there is a 50/50 split between those that simply stand up and those that stand, turn, and face the toilet.
I think it’s the idea that every person on earth has the same biological needs regarding restroom usage, and yet we’re completely unaware of how other people are meeting those needs, that makes me think privacy, is, in fact, not dead at all. But for something to be private, the vast majority of folks in that society has to agree that it’s a private matter. And that’s what’s really missing from most things today.
Regardless, the article is interesting reading and full of laughs, so long as bottom humor isn’t offensive to you.
1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.
2. Go to wardrobe and collect bag in which present is contained, and close door.
3. Open door and remove cat from wardrobe.
4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.
5. Go back and remove cat from cupboard.
via Wrapping Presents (With a Cat) | My[confined]Space.
It goes on for 39 steps. Enjoy!
Things that are useful for work:
- What goes into a well-done critique? is a good article on improving critiquing skills by Jared Spool
- Where the buck stops is an article about collaboration among designers — where it can succeed, but mostly how forcing it causes failure. There’s a whole slew of management-types I know who should read this.
Things that are interesting to read:
Things that are just funny:
Poor Robot 1 (who is probably just called “robot”).