1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.
2. Go to wardrobe and collect bag in which present is contained, and close door.
3. Open door and remove cat from wardrobe.
4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.
5. Go back and remove cat from cupboard.
via Wrapping Presents (With a Cat) | My[confined]Space.
It goes on for 39 steps. Enjoy!
Try doing needlepoint with a cat in the house. Or quilting. Or eating a bagel with cream cheese (my cat loooooooves cream cheese). Very funny.