- 80 photo manipulations to ignite your creativity
- Microsoft ditches Family Guy special…. for being Family Guy. So, um, M$ wasn’t paying attention before?
- Off the face of the earth, the story of a group of Holocaust survivors in the Ukraine who hid in caves for three years to escape the Nazis. This one is a good read.
- An interview with Mark Holmes, Pixar Graphics guru.
- Just in time for NaNoWriMo, Every ruler who ever lived, back to 1700
- What direction should your ceiling fan be running for winter? (In the “signs I am getting old” category…)
- Five second test helps you test other peoples’ web designs… and each test takes maybe 30 seconds because you’re only allowed to see the web design for 5 seconds. Great to help out developers, also handy to test your own pages.
OK, that’s enough for tonight.
That’s right, perfume based on perfume based on Star Trek the Original Series.
So, for the question of the night: which is more disturbing an idea, smelling like Kirk’s mirror-ego, smelling like a red shirt, or smelling of Pon Farr?
I don’t know what’s scarier about a plastic device that allows women to pee standing up, the fact that it exists at all, the fact that I’ve been in situations where it doesn’t sound like a bad idea, or the fact that they actually use this phrase in the marketing:
Shewee doesn’t just offer equality with men, but is a real and revolutionary device which will change women’s lives.
So wait, the key to gender equality all this time was the ability to use a urinal? Damn, and I thought it was people treating each other with respect and intelligence!