Time to clean out the “investigate these” folder. Now then….
- If you’re a fan of Douglas Adams, and especially a certain “don’t panic” work of his, you’ll enjoy
DNA/The Private Life of Genghis Khan.
- Ways to get a sour odor out of bed sheets that you stored too long or left in the washer too long (or both).
- On Sex and Evolution and Politics was an interesting read.
- How does a dog walk? describes quadruped locomotion, which might come in handy, if, say, your comic has a dog in it.
- Cephalapod surprise, or how to throw a squid at your commanding officer.
- The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the US Army will make you giggle. If it doesn’t, you need to go learn about the military.
…OK, that’s all I had time to clean out tonight. Tomorrow, possibly another link dump ;)