Here’s another roundup of weird shit brought to you by the Internet.
- Stilettos for babies
- Wanna get the terrors some deer antlers but haven’t gotten around to it yet.
- A wedding poem by Neil Gaiman
- A nifty wool wedding gown
- Strongbad’s take on designing webpages
- And while you’re at it, The Onion’s take on opting out of Google.
- The Mythbusters panels at ComicCon
- Really sad chart that depresses the hell out of me
- Van Halen’s “No Brown M&M’s” contract rider requirement explained.
Oh, and finally, this keeps cracking me up on TV:
I think Twitter’s just randomly redisplaying my favorites now, so that ought to hold you for a while.
Leave a Reply