This was supposed to be the 6/3 comic, since that was my birthday and I drew this nifty cake on my iPhone while Nighthawk was taking me shopping for a way awesome baseball glove. But I never did get back to actually finishing the drawing (by adding the text) so now it becomes a celebration of my mom’s birthday, and Kaylee’s, which coincidentally are today.
Today I am 100,000 years old (in binary). Whoo hoo!
A quick review:
- Awesome birthday party Saturday night, much good food, much good company.
- Great time with my family Sunday night celebrating family birthdays and Father’s Day.
- Work today, a long-ish day, but survivable.
- Homework, then work on my super-secret project.
- Changes to the Sites page to catch it up as well.
- Off. Sleep. Maybe some drawing. Probably mostly homework.