Today’s forecast, migraine-level headache with steady throbbing pain throughout the day, accompanied by occasional crackling noises in the cheek sinuses, nausea, and the desire to throw the livingroom clock through a window because it’s ticking too loud.
A few quick notes before I crash:
- I have a sinus headache migraine that would kill small animals. It’s been going on for about 4 hours now. Sleep will most likely elude me. Yay.
- I was able to find two swimsuits in size 16 that I’m relatively sure will keep people from mistaking me for a beached whale and trying to push me back into the water.
- I have both a new scanner and more RAM on order, whoo!
- We bought new wireless phones for the livingroom.
- The battery in the Neon is dead, carpooling continues.
- I’ve started repairing some of the comics in the archvie, making sure they have their copyright notices and that they’re optimized for web viewing. I’ve already trimmed around 300-400k from the file sizes and I’ve only gotten like the first 10 comics cleaned up. Those who are on dial-up should find the place is a little less painful in the near future.
- I think my teeth are trying to burrow through my gums to strangle my sinuses. They don’t appear to appreciate the headache either.
Hey, by the time you read this it’ll be August. (In fact, it’s August now!) Please vote on Top Web Comics! Oh, and happy August!
In Dalton Sharp’s livejournal, he posted a nifty drawing that requested that those who read it respond by drawing what they’d like to do with him.
my response is thusly:
Dalton’s running a pretty darned cool comic / sequential art piece in his livejournal – make sure to check it out.
comic tomorrow may be late – 1.5 of 3 panels complete, picnic in 2 hours, fireworks at 10:00, currently: sinus headache the size of kentucky.