- I’m about halfway through a five day weekend (well, a little more than halfway) and having a great time. Last night was the first night in about two weeks that I wasn’t having work-related stress dreams all night. Blame the time off or the Tylenol Sinus Nighttime, but it was sweet either way.
- Made a few more tweaks to the page the design because I didn’t like the purple in the sidebar. Still might change it again — too bright, guys? Also, will be adding avatars to the posts soon I think.
- Spent Friday just chillin’ and Saturday doing chores. Today we went to my folks’ for a picnic, played some wiffle ball and watched a thunderstorm. Tomorrow, more chillin’, and Tuesday I think will be part video games and part catching up on phone calls I need to make. Wednesday’s back to work.
- We’re three comics deep in the queue. It’s a nice change.
- Is anyone else playing Puzzle Quest? Is the plot boring the hell out of you? It’s like, okay great there’s a plot, but it’s just a thing to set up the next battle. That’s fine if you’re in it for the battles, which I am, but wow, the plot’s just booooring. Just sayin’.
- Feel free to babble in this thread.
(Did the <ol> work?)
Hey, it deleted my <ol> tags!
Here’s the list of tags that work. If you’d like me to add some others (like OL tags) I can do so, but every time I upgrade the software I’ll have to manually add them back in, so I’ve avoided doing so thus far.
Well, <ul> and <ol> are nice, but we can always do it manually (*’s or whatever at the beginnings of lines). Is there some way to code the preview to ignore illegal tags?