- My x-ray is “clear”, meaning no broken foot, but still a big lump, so I’m trying to hunt down an MRI. Whee.
- I received my copy of the Webcomic Telethon Book over the weekend, and it’s really nice. 8.5" x 11 ", not overly thick, but with multiple comics per page so you get a really good review of what was in the telethon. Definitely worth your time, especially since the funds go back to the Red Cross.
- The Philadelphia Phillies did win their last game of the season, but so did Houston, so I’ll be getting a refund for my NLDS tickets sometime in the next few weeks (dammit!!). This year, I think I’ll be rooting for St. Louis through the postseason. And the Yankees, ’cause that’s what I do.
- Redesign of the site is about 2/3 of the way done.
- It’s October! That means we’re less than a month away from National Novel Writing Month . I’d really like to participate this year, so here’s the plan:
- Fill up the comic buffer between now and November so I don’t have to worry about it.
- Get some rough ideas thrown together on what I’m going to write about. (Feel free to throw suggestions in the forum.)
- Subscribe to the NaNoWriMo podcast feed and the feed for their news service (done) to stay psyched
- spend lots of quality time with my husband so he doesn’t disown me for taking on yet another project
That’s all for now, must go comic.