- Make the conscious decision to blow away the day’s calorie count by getting the delicious-sounding Havana pulled-pork wrap with grilled bananas, rice, and black beans (910 calories).
- Order sandwich. Get told there are no bananas (the main draw) and no rice. Realize pork has seen better days as well.
- Decide to abandon dreams of grilled banana sandwich.
- Discover cafeteria has your favorite soup on hand (forest mushroom – 200 calories). Get that instead.
- Eat delicious mushroom soup, all the while dreaming of grilled bananas.
Must try a “Chesapeake Wrap” found at Dukes in Palmyra, PA. Grilled chicken strips and crab dip with veggies in a grilled wrap. Makes my mouth water just thinking of it.