- What happens when children build their own three-story playgrounds? Nothing of note, which explains why we all survived this long.
- An update to this post, here are more crazy poodles, courtesy of Fark, of course. (Slideshow.)
- Just in time for me to go to England, here’s an slideshow on packing 10 days worth of clothing in a carry-on. Not that I’ll just take a carry-on, but tight packing comes in handy.
- Privates is a PC video game that takes place, um, in a person’s privates. Bonus: it’s a shoot ’em up.
- Eight websites you need to stop building
- How to put Facebook on a privacy lockdown because if you don’t, you’ll eventually wish you had.
That’s enough to keep you busy for now.
Winter is Icummen in
Winter is icummen in,
Lhude sing Goddamm,
Raineth drop and staineth slop
And how the wind doth ramm!
Skiddeth bus and sloppeth us,
An ague hath my ham.
Freezeth river, turneth liver
Damn you, sing: Goddamm.
Goddamm, Goddamm, tis why I am,
So ‘gainst the winter’s balm
Sing Goddamm, damm, sing Goddamm
Sing Goddamm, sing Goddamm,
The percentage, by the way, refers to the percent of days that experience precipitation when the expected weather conditions are in place.
Well hell, if I’d’ve known that, a whole lot of other things would’ve made sense years ago. Like how we can be in 80% chance of snow when it’s snowing on me.
At least I’m not alone.
Astronomy Picture of the Day posts some amazing pictures, but today’s picture of a Tornado and Rainbow Over Kansas has to be one of the most impressive ones I’ve seen yet. Almost enough to wonder about that Oz place.