I don’t remember where I got the link to Passive-Aggressive Notes Dot Com (I think it was a tweet by @bbraithwaite) but OMG, these are going into my daily trawl.
The following ones made me laugh so hard I was crying. Click images if not large enough to read, safety for work not guaranteed:
- Some suggestions for elevator small talk
- The Pepsi Challenge (the last note especially)
- Looks like someone owes some rent
- Rocket Pubes – spittake warning!
- And while we’re at it, here are some passive-aggressive cakes, a passive-aggressive design pledge, and some design enforcement stickers, which I’m hoping the folks at work won’t find or they’re likely to use against me.
In other news, my back’s feeling a lot better when I’m not using it for things like exercise… frustrated, because I’d like to get back to Tang Soo Do, but thinking I won’t rush it.
And here’s some caffeinated jerky in case you’re having problems falling asleep while eating regular jerky, I guess. And here are some disturbing Japanese ads with talking foods that spout random trivia in case you’re still falling asleep and want to have some seriously f’d up dreams.
Speaking of which, I need to get the snoring terriers to bed.