Attack ads circa 1800:
All spit-take warnings are in full effect for the next one
There, that will keep you busy for a bit.
1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.
2. Go to wardrobe and collect bag in which present is contained, and close door.
3. Open door and remove cat from wardrobe.
4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.
5. Go back and remove cat from cupboard.
It goes on for 39 steps. Enjoy!
Tripped over this list of insults while looking for something else… there’s thousands of these lists so most of these are repeats, but if you needed a giggle, this is worth it.
Acts of Gord: Love the Gord, Fear the Gord is a website filled with stories of the idiots a video game store owner had to deal with during the time he owned the store. It’s funny.
The Worst Analogies Ever Written in a High School Essay makes me so glad I gave up my aspirations for an education degree.