Ah, Twitter. You’ve opened up whole new worlds of weird shit on the Internet for me.
First, an update: hurt my back yesterday goofing off with the dogs – same way every other family member seems to do it. Just lucky I guess, or a genetic defect in my back which the whole family seems to share. But I’m gonna go with luck.
As such, haven’t spent a lot of time in front of the computer or drawing – more time spent lying down and groaning. Doc says here’s some stuff to treat it, call back in a week if it’s not better. I have no complaints, it was the answer I was hoping for. But something tells me I’m back out of Tang Soo Do for the week. Dammit.
Meanwhile, dogs who fought a stomach bug all weekend are feeling fine now, which is good because I don’t think I can run the carpet cleaner any more anyway. So things work out for the best I guess.
Now, for some weird shit:
- scary winking pants
- The breed most likely to bite is not any of the breeds you’d expect…. ok, well maybe… and if I were one I’d probably bite too.
- I mentioned a bunch of New Yorker articles on health care before but I’ve read this article about the costs of health care and some of their potential driving factors and it’s pretty good (or I wouldn’t bother bringing it up, clearly) so here’s a link.
- Walking or jogging for exercise? Want to see how far that dog walk is? Try Map My Walk, which leverages Google Maps and, if you use the satellite options, lets you trace sidewalks to calculate mileage. Very awesome.
- This might be a repeat. Awesome little illustration.
- Concept product: Bayer Didget – A Nintendo Glucose Meter… awesome, but good luck getting the school nurse to let you use it during the day!
- Apple claims newest iPhone only visible to most loyal of new customers via The Onion
- Crude but true tee-shirt
- Maker’s schedule, manager’s schedule is an article about the difference between creative people and the people who generally run them, and oh boy is it true.
- Lose it! is the best iPhone calorie counter I’ve found so far, and believe you me I’ve been looking.
- Clowns kick KKK asses via the fine folks at AppleGeeks. WIFE POWER!
- A follow-up to the lightning question and 9 other interesting questions kids ask
Leave a Reply